The book seat is a well-known pillow book holder among regular readers who love to read books in bed, chair, couch.
If you are looking for a pillow book holder that could hold the book of any size and also hold a kindle, the book seat book holder is best for you.
Here, in this book seat review, you are about to know the benefits of Book Seat. We will also discuss some important reviews which people have written on amazon.
After reading the book seat full review you will come to know that you should buy it or not or is it a good choice for you or not and don’t forget to check out list of top book reading accessories.
Usually, most pillow book holders demand a flat surface but the book seat has the ability to sit almost anywhere.
The foam bead filling inside of The Book Seat helps it to mould and shape and allows it to sit on any kind of surface at any angle. It will sit on your lap, on a table, and in bed comfortably.
Built-in transparent page holder
Book lovers desire that kind of book holder that empowers them to read without using their hands.
The book seat pillow book holder came up with that feature also. It has a strong and clear perspex page holder at the bottom which could be adjusted with the help of an elastic string.
Works better with ebook readers
Whoever tried it with kindle or any ebook reader, they all are satisfied. They said that it works great with kindle just like books.
- Turning the page is so easy, just fold down the perspex page holder and turn the page
- Portable and can be used as travel pillow
- Handy storage pocket for reading glasses pens, mobile phone etc
- Clear perspex page holder keeps your book open or keeps kindle in a place
- Easy to carry with loop Carry Handle
- Lightweight (< 250 grams)
- Not machine washable
- Not height adjustable. You have to look down when reading on a couch, on a chair and that causes neck pain